BASIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Must be a graduating senior of Gilbert Public Schools.
- Must plan on attending an accredited two or four-year College or University, technical or vocational school in the fall of 2017 or as indicated per each scholarship.
- Must meet minimum requirements designated by each particular scholarship.
- Only one application may be submitted per student. (You cannot apply to more than one scholarship, so choose scholarship that is the best fit for your education).
Submit one completed packet by midnight online on or before Monday, March 2, 2018. Applications must be submitted online by deadline or it will not qualify. Each scholarship has its own specific application. Be sure to check that you are filling out the correct application for the scholarship you wish to apply, meet the eligibility listed, and follow the specific instructions. The application must be complete (i.e. PDF of High School Transcript must be attached) or it will not qualify and MUST INCLUDE:
- Completed Application (available at gefaz.org ).
- PDF copy of current high school transcript attached to your application. (Does not need to be official.)
- Attach PDF to your application of any other required documents, if any (specific to each scholarship – read applications to check for requirements).
For questions relating to scholarship applications please contact (email is preferred):
GPS Faculty/Staff Scholarships ($500 to $1,000) This scholarship is eligible to any GPS employee (certified and classified) based upon their goals and objectives for using professional development (to include My Learning Plan classes, conferences, workshops and college courses) for the betterment of students, faculty, and/or departments including all support, administrative, and district staff of GPS. This is not to be used for classroom supplies or equipment.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
- Must be in good standing as an employee of the GPS district.
- Must be employed with the district when coursework, class or workshop is scheduled.
- Cannot be used for reimbursement of past classes, coursework, etc.
Submit one completed packet by midnight online on or before Monday, March 2, 2018. Applications must be submitted online by deadline or it will not qualify. The application must be complete.