The application period for the 2016-2017 is now closed (March 3, 2017).
Scholarship winners will be announced on our website and social media on 3/24/2017. Thank you to all that applied.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Must be a graduating senior of Gilbert Public Schools.
- Must plan on attending an accredited two or four-year College or University, technical or vocational school in the fall of 2017 or as indicated per each scholarship.
- Must meet minimum requirements designated by each particular scholarship.
- Students may only apply to ONE scholarship. If more than one application is received all applications will be disqualified.
Submit one completed packet by midnight online on or before Friday, March 3, 2017. Applications must be submitted online by deadline or it will not qualify. Each scholarship has its own specific application. Be sure to check that you are filling out the correct application for the scholarship you wish to apply, and follow the specific instructions. The application must be complete (i.e. PDF of High School Transcript must be emailed by deadline as well) or it will not qualify and MUST INCLUDE:
- Completed Application.
- PDF copy of current high school transcript emailed from your school registrar or career counselor (does not need to be official) to: email@example.com
- PDF of any other required documents (specific to each scholarship – read applications for requirements) emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student ID and scholarship applying for in the body of the email with the attachment.
For questions relating to scholarship applications please contact (email is preferred):
Gilbert Education Foundation
Note that falsification of information or submission of late or incomplete application disqualifies the applicant. Submission and Gilbert Education Foundation (GEF) acceptance of a completed application does not guarantee an award. All GEF monies will be paid directly to the college, university or technical/vocational school. All applications remain confidential and become the property of the GEF.